Online Information Sessions
7 p.m. Wednesdays through Nov. 18
This information session includes an introduction to the Corps of Cadets program, a cadet panel so you can ask cadets about their experiences, and breakout sessions with the different tracks: Army ROTC, Naval ROTC (including the Marine option), Air Force ROCT, or the Citizen-Leader Track.
- Register online: Choose a Wednesday on the calendar and scroll to the bottom of the list to find the Corps Information session registration.
If you can't attend a live session, watch a recorded session. Or learn about the other tracks.
- Corps of Cadets introduction
- Army ROTC brief
- Naval ROTC brief (includes the Marine option)
- Air Force ROTC brief
- Citizen-Leader Track brief
Learn more about Virginia Tech's response to COVID-19 at ready.vt.edu. Admissions-specific FAQs are at https://vt.edu/admissions/frequently-asked-questions/covid-19.html.
Lunch & Learn Series
Available weekly thorugh Nov. 20. Sessions include:
ROTC/Corps of Cadets Scholarship Lunch & Learn: Register online to learn more about national ROTC scholarships, Corps of Cadets scholarships, and the optimum timeline for applying for these valuable opportunities.
Transfer Student Lunch & Learn: For current college students, register online to discuss the specifics of joining the Corps and/or an ROTC program after being in college one or two years.
Admissions Open House
Virginia Tech Admissions hosted an Open House on Oct. 10. The Corps and ROTC sessions from that event can still be seen:
- Corps of Cadets session
- Citizen-Leader Track session
- Army ROTC session
- Naval ROTC session
- Air Force ROTC session
Virginia Tech ROTC Points of Contact
- Army ROTC: 540-231-4804, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Air Force ROTC: 540-231-6404, email@example.com
- Naval ROTC: 540-231-7883, firstname.lastname@example.org
More Virginia Tech Information
Looking for more information about your desired major or the university in general? You may want to participate in the information sessions offered by Virginia Tech Admissions, your college's information session for your desired major, or a virtual campus tour (you must sign up separately for these activities).