Online Information Sessions
7 p.m. Wednesdays - register online
These sessions are intended to give you more information about the Corps of Cadets program and Virginia Tech's ROTC units. It will include an introduction to the Corps, information about scholarship opportunities, and a time for you to ask questions.
If you are a student in middle school, we offer an information session specifically for middle school families at 2 p.m. Mondays. Register online.
If you are a transfer student, we have an information session specifically for you at 2 p.m. Fridays. Register online.
If you can't attend a live session, watch a recorded session. Or learn about the other tracks.
- Corps of Cadets introduction
- Army ROTC brief
- Naval ROTC brief (includes the Marine option)
- Air Force ROTC brief
- Citizen-Leader Track brief
- Wednesdays: Guidance counselors can learn about advising students interested in the military. Register online.
- Thursdays: Families and students can learn about ROTC and Corps of Cadets scholarships. Register online.
Learn more about Virginia Tech's response to COVID-19 at ready.vt.edu. Admissions-specific FAQs are at https://vt.edu/admissions/frequently-asked-questions/covid-19.html.
Admissions Open House
Virginia Tech Admissions hosted an Open House on Oct. 10. The Corps and ROTC sessions from that event can still be seen:
- Corps of Cadets session
- Citizen-Leader Track session
- Army ROTC session
- Naval ROTC session
- Air Force ROTC session
Virginia Tech ROTC Points of Contact
- Army ROTC: 540-231-4804, email@example.com
- Air Force ROTC: 540-231-6404, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Naval ROTC: 540-231-7883, email@example.com
More Virginia Tech Information
Looking for more information about your desired major or the university in general? You may want to participate in the information sessions offered by Virginia Tech Admissions, your college's information session for your desired major, or a virtual campus tour (you must sign up separately for these activities).