Academic Success Resources
Cadets are encouraged to take advantage of all university resources for academic success.
Corps Academic Staff
- Your first and most readily accessible stop is your company academics officer/NCOIC.
- The regimental and battalion S-5s also can help connect you with resources needed for success.
- Office hours will be posted each semester.
- Emails will be responded to within two class days.
- Get support for writing assignments required in any of your courses.
- Take your papers to them before submission.
- Live, online tutoring
- 24-hours-later feedback
- COVID-19 Coping Resources
- Career exploration resources
- Job and internship search support
- The center offers several advocacy and support programs.
- Call 540-231-7806 and ask to schedule an appointment with a advocate.
- E-mail and an advocate will respond.
Cultural and Community Centers
The university's cultural and community centers are open 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays.
- American Indian and Indigenous Community Center: 122 Squires
- Asian Cultural Engagement Center: 140 Squires
- Black Cultural Center: 126 Squires
- El Centro: Hispanic and Latinx Cultural and Community Center: 309 Squires
- Intercultural Engagement Center.: 150 Squires
- LGBTQ+ Resource Center: 227 Squires