Corps Course, Corps Lab and VPI Lab Excusal Forms
These forms document a cadet’s need to be excused from the mandatory attendance of the semester’s Corps Course (First-Year and Sophomore Cadets only), Corps Lab and/or VPI Pro Lab.
- To be excused from:
- Mandatory Corps Courses (MGT 1945/6 or 2945/6), Download and fill out this form.
- Corps Lab (mandatory for all classes), Download and fill out this form.
- VPI courses or Pro Lab, Download and fill out this form.
- Contact your advisor to verify no other section is available to avoid an excusal request; have your advisor sign the statement where indicated.
- Deliver the form to the Rice Center Director or appropriate Deputy Commandant for approval as directed on the form.
- Submit the completed form to 244 Lane Hall, or as attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org, before the deadline listed at the bottom of the form.
If you have any questions, contact the Rice Center Director or your Deputy Commandant.