Living Spaces on Lower Quad
During the 2021-22 academic year, cadets will be housed in two locations.
- Pearson Hall East and Pearson Hall West on Upper Quad
- Main Eggleston Hall on Lower Quad
Cadets assigned to Main Eggleston Hall should consider the following items:
- One window fan per cadet. The window sill is 48 inches wide by 12 inches deep.
- A desk hutch (rental option available from College Savers). Note: The desk will be under the bed. There is 30 inches between the top of the desk and the support for the mattress.
- Containers for open closets
- A tension rod and shower curtain to act as a closet door. (To meet fire code, shower curtains must be fire retardant. The fire marshal will look for a tag indicating fire retardant standards, or cadets need to have an empty can of fire retardant spray with a note indicating the curtains have been treated.)
Lower Quad Rooms
Rooms have two closets. The cabinet with drawers will need to be moved outside the closet area as overcoats will take the full length of the closet.
The hanging area is 68 inches tall, 38 inches wide, and 24 inches deep.
The shelf above the rod is 14 inches tall, 38 inches wide, and 14 inches deep.
The upper shelf is 13 inches tall, 54 inches wide, and 12 inches deep. (Depth will be slightly larger in some rooms.)
Closets do not have doors. A tension rod with a solid-color curtain is authorized for use, and bring extra storage containers.
The drawers from the closet could be moved adjacent to the desk.
The desk hutch would go on the desk. There is 30 inches between the desk and the support for the mattress.
Bring plain white twin-sized sheets (not extended twin).