VTCC Parents Clubs
Cadets have a significantly different college experience from most students, which can be a challenge for family members to understand and know how to provide support. Our Parents Clubs are regionally based groups of parents who support each other with everything from understanding cadet terms to scheduling carpools home on holidays.
Parents Club chapters are for the parents of cadets at all stages, freshmen through seniors. Each chapter is led by an outgoing and supportive group leader ready to help you better understand life as a cadet, from the parents’ perspective!
- Tidewater VTCC (AW MacDonnell)
- VTCC Parents Club-National Capitol Are (Mary Lopez)
- VTCC Parents Club-Maryland (Nicole Kreamer)
- VTCC Parents Club-Southeastern PA and DE (Jennifer Lewis Ryal)
- VTCC Parents Club-New England Area (Sherri Tober/Bonnie Stanley)
- VTCC Parents Club-Georgia/Alabama (Sara Shrewsbury)
Don’t see your area here, but interested in starting a chapter? Please contact LTC Rewa Mariger at email@example.com.