Since its founding in 1872, the Virginia Tech Corps of Cadets has developed thousands of leaders of exemplary character for the commonwealth and the country. With the help of alumni and friends, the Commandant and his staff work to continuously improve our excellent leadership-development program. Private support from alumni, parents of current cadets, and friends of the Corps is critical to our efforts to grow and improve. We invite you to become our partner to help continue our mission to train leaders and improve the future for all of our communities by supporting the Corps of Cadets in developing leaders for tomorrow.
Areas You Can Support
- Commandant Priorities (Corps Operating Fund)
- Funds used to support our most important needs not funded by the commonwealth of Virginia
- Caldwell March Sponsors
- Emerging Leader Scholarship Program
- The Rice Center For Leader Development
- The new Corps Leadership and Military Science Building
- Class Giving (see how your class is doing)
- Campbell Thunder
How to Give
Give online. Choose "Corps of Cadets Commandant's Priorities" from the drop-down menu.
Give by check. Make checks payable to the Virginia Tech Foundation and clearly indicate the gift's intended purpose. Mail to:
University Development 0336
902 Prices Fork Road
Blacksburg, VA 24061
Attn: Gift Accounting
For more information, please contact Robert "Scott" Lyman at 800-533-1144.